Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Perspective Drawing


Purpose:
To review the perspective strategies that you learned;
To make connections between what you learned and demonstrating your understanding by creating a drawing using one of the perspective strategies.

I had learned quite a few different things in the project like different techniques to make far off objects more realistic. In my drawing, I used one point perspective. To show this, I had a dock leading to one point centered in the picture along with small beach houses leading into the spot of the picture. I made the houses smaller and smaller as they go closer to that point in the picture. I also used shadowing, like on the roofs, to show where the sun and/or the sky was hitting it to create that more realistic feel. I also learned more about shading things with a blue tint to create an atmospherical effect instead of plain colors. Although I did not use this effect in me drawing, I would have liked to. Overall, this drawing assignment helped me leave so much more about perspective and the steps you should take to create a great drawing.


No comments:

Post a Comment